Updated Notice to Sacos customers due to the revised restriction for COVID- 19 situation dated 08 March 2021
Revised Opening Hours:
Due to the revision of restrictions recently announced by the Department of health in regards to the coronavirus pandemic. Sacos would like to inform its customers, partners and the public in general that we are resuming normal opening hours at our customer service centres on Mahé and Praslin as follows:
New Opening Hours (Until further notice):
Monday to Friday – 08:30am to 03:30pm
- Personal Insurance: 4295045 email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Insurance: 4295098 email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Praslin office: 4232466 email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claims: 4295065/4295064 or email: email@example.com
For upcoming renewals for the month of January 2021 customers are advised to call the following numbers for their debit note to be sent to them from which they can make online/banking/mobile payments or to be guided on how to proceed:
- Motors & Householders Insurance: 4295045
- Non motor Insurance: 4295098
- New Customers: 4295145 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Existing Customers: 4295034 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Claims: 4295125 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact us on our customer service number 4295066 , whatsapp +248 2660967or email us at email@example.com for any other enquiries.
In addition, we urge all customers to make use of the following online/electronic facilities which can be accessed from our website (www.sacos.sc) to limit visits to the office as much as possible:
- E-banking/mobile/online payment facilities (https://www.sacos.sc/payment-options/) – Please note: If you are making a phone or online payment through your financial institution, please send us proof of payment.
- Online request for insurance quotes.
- Claim forms can be downloaded and send electronically (https://www.sacos.sc/claims/).
Going forward, we will continue to follow the recommendations from the Department of Health and will keep you updated via our website and social media pages should there be any changes in our operations.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Stay insured, Stay Safe.
Sacos Here for you!