Updated Notice to Sacos customers in view of the developing COVID-19 situation (13 January 2021)
As the COVID-19 pandemic situation continues to evolve in the country, Sacos, on the other hand, is committed to serving its customers while doing everything possible to ensure their safety and that of its staff. In doing our part to help flatten the COVID-19 curve, we are abiding by the guidelines on social/physical distancing at our service centres and as such we will be limiting the number of customers inside our offices. All customers are required to wear their masks (mandatory requirement) at all times and to sanitise their hands at the door when entering the offices. The opening hours will also be shortened at the customer service centres on Mahe and Praslin as follows:
New Opening Hours (Until further notice):
Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 12.30pm. For assistance after 12.30pm you can call the following numbers or send us an email:
- Personal Insurance: 4295045 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Business Insurance: 4295098 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Praslin office: 4232466 email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Claims: 4295065/4295064 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For upcoming renewals for the month of January 2021 customers are advised to call the following numbers for their debit note to be sent to them from which they can make online/banking/mobile payments or to be guided on how to proceed:
- Motors & Householders Insurance: 4295045
- Non motor Insurance: 4295098
- New Customers: 4295145 email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Existing Customers: 4295034 email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claims: 4295125 email: email@example.com
- Please contact us on our customer service number 4295066 , whatsapp +248 2660967or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other enquiries.
In addition, we urge all customers to make use of the following online/electronic facilities which can be accessed from our website (www.sacos.sc) to limit visits to the office as much as possible:
- E-banking/mobile/online payment facilities (https://www.sacos.sc/payment-options/) – Please note: If you are making a phone or online payment through your financial institution, please send us proof of payment.
- Online request for insurance quotes.
- Claim forms can be downloaded and send electronically (https://www.sacos.sc/claims/).
Going forward, we will continue to follow the recommendations from the Department of Health and will keep you updated via our website and social media pages should there be any changes in our operations.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Stay insured, Stay Safe.
Sacos Here for you!