What do I do if my house is flooded?
You should immediately contact us to notify us of the incident. Claims should be made before the lapse of seven days from the date of the incident. Following notification, we will conduct an inspection of your premises to determine the nature and extent of the damage. Payments will be made in accordance to the damage and the sum insured.

Does my policy cover renovations/wear and tear?
Your policy does not cover wear and tear and renovations to your property.

What if my roof has been slowly damaged as a result of a leak?
If seven days have lapsed since you first noticed damage to your roof, you may still contact us so that we can carry out an inspection of your property. Only upon inspection will we be able to advise you if there are any merits to your claim.

What is the difference between the householder’s policy and the fire policy?
A standard householder’s policy provides coverage against a number of perils including fire, flooding, burglary, theft etc. whereas a fire policy provides coverage against a specific type of risk namely fire, lightning and explosion. You also have more flexibility in terms of coverage with a householder’s policy as you can cover your building, fixtures and fittings whereas with a fire policy you can only provide coverage against your building.


  • Duly filled and signed claim form
  • Police Report
  • Police Statement
  • Quotation for cost of repairs
  • Invoices or Quotations from Architects & Surveyors (If Insured for Architects & Surveyors Fees)
  • Invoices or Quotations for Debris Removal (If Insured for Debris removal)
  • Quantity Surveyors Report (If total loss)
  • List of damaged or loss items
  • Invoices or Quotations for loss or damaged items (If contents is insured)
  • Quotation from contractor for cost of building new house (If total loss)
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info