Sacos was founded on 1 August 1980 following the enactment of the State Assurance Corporation of Seychelles Act of 1980.
The name of the company was changed to State Assurance Company Ltd when it was privatised in 2005, until October 2011, when it was changed to Sacos Group Ltd. In August 2013, we proudly became the first company to be listed on Trop-X.
In February 2017, we embarked on a new journey to rebrand our company and Sacos Insurance Group was adopted as our new trading name.
VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
- To be the insurer of choice in Seychelles;
- Increase market presence;
- Develop, retain, attract and inspire top talent;
- To attain optimal return on investments;
- Increase shareholder value;
- To be visible and relevant in the community;
- Provide memorable customer experience;
- Establish and develop strong and lasting collaborative partnerships.
Our mission is to provide market leading insurance solutions by leveraging our nancial strength and world class reinsurers, optimising investments to strengthen our nancial position, by remaining committed to innovation and service excellence, in partnership with our valued employees and partners.
- Service excellence