- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Sacos rewards new Junior and Education Plan Promotion winners!
Friday, 5 October 2018
This Friday afternoon 5th October, there was a buzz at the Sacos Tower, as eager young children waited to claim their prize for the Junior and Education promotion.
In July, Sacos launched an awareness campaign for the Junior and Education plans. We wanted to remind customers that Sacos has products for all family members. Our children are our greatest assets and we want them to benefit from a bright future. These plans have been created exactly for this. We want to give you the opportunity to give your children a head start on their life long journey.
From the list of 31 new Junior and Education plan policy holders between 1st July to 15th September, ten lucky winners were picked. The first 3 winners were: Austin Victor, Kellie Joubert and Rhianon Spiro respectively and they won:
Other prize winners are: Jayden Bamboche, Abigail Simeon, Eli Bibi, Benjamin Philoe, Ranni Rachel, Darion Adrien and Silvio Huges Brown.
The winners were very happy and excited to collect their prize and we were happy to see the smiles on their little faces as their proud parents looked on.
When asked how they she felt about receiving a prize, Rhianon said she was “very happy”, she didn’t expect it. Her mother Clarence Spiro was also very happy and surprised considering that she had just taken a Sacos Junior plan in July for her daughter. “I would like to encourage more people to take a policy for their children,” said Mrs. Spiro.
Of course we could not have done this without our loyal partners, namely Millie Dou, Nessa’s Corner, Chrihorls Inflatables, Chanterelle, Sweet Occasions, Baby Mama and DIY to whom we are very grateful. They have provided our winners with vouchers for clothes, toys, books and cakes.
The Sacos Junior and Educational Plan entail the following key features:
Sacos Junior Plan
- Pays full sum assured with bonuses to the child when they reach 18,19,20 or 21
- Covers both the parent and the child’s lives
- Sacos waives oﬀ all future premiums in the event of death / Total permanent disability of the parent
Sacos Education Plan
- Pays 10% of sum assured every year in the last 5 year of the policy
- Pays 50% of the sum insured + bonuses upon maturity
- Pays full sum assured upon death/Total permanent disability
If you have taken a plan yet for your child, let Sacos help make your child’s dreams come true. Call us on 4295000 or one of our agents (https://www.sacos.sc/about-us/local-agents/)
Sacos, here for you.
For more information, please contact:
Head of PR and Communications
Sacos Insurance Group
T 429 5000