News & Notices
- A small interview with Mrs. Charmayne de Commarmond, the head of Life Insurance at Sacos
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (April 2021)
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Updated Notice to Sacos customers in view of the developing COVID-19 situation (4 January 2021)
As the COVID-19 pandemic situation continues to evolve in the country, Sacos, on the other hand, is committed to serving its customers while doing everything possible to ensure their safety and that of its staff. In doing our part to help flatten the COVID-19 curve, we are abiding by the guidelines on social/physical distancing at our service centres and as such we will be limiting the number of customers inside our offices. All customers are required to wear their masks (mandatory requirement) at all times and to sanitise their hands at the door when entering the offices. The opening hours will also be shortened at the customer service centres on Mahe and Praslin as follows:
New Opening Hours from Tuesday 5 January until 14 January 2021:
Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 12.30pm. For assistance after 12.30pm you can call the following numbers or send us an email:
For upcoming renewals for the month of January 2021 customers are advised to call the following numbers for their debit note to be sent to them from which they can make online/banking/mobile payments or to be guided on how to proceed:
- Motors & Householders Insurance: 4295045
- Non motor Insurance: 4295098
- Please contact us on our customer service number 4295066 , whatsapp +248 2660967or email us at email@example.com for any other enquiries.
In addition, we urge all customers to make use of the following online/electronic facilities which can be accessed from our website (www.sacos.sc) to limit visits to the office as much as possible:
- E-banking/mobile/online payment facilities (https://www.sacos.sc/payment-options/) – Please note: If you are making a phone or online payment through your financial institution, please send us proof of payment.
- Online request for insurance quotes.
- Claim forms can be downloaded and send electronically (https://www.sacos.sc/claims/).
Going forward, we will continue to follow the recommendations from the Department of Health and will keep you updated via our website and social media pages should there be any changes in our operations.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Stay insured, Stay Safe.
Sacos Here for you!