News & Notices
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
Thursday, 24 September 2020
The lucky winner for this 40th anniversary promotion is 19-year-old Yves Antoine, who walked away with a free 10-year Sacos Endowment Plan, worth SR150,000 (plus any bonuses that will accrue over the 10-year period). “I feel really happy, mostly shocked because I was not expecting this” said Yves. He added that he is still very young and does not know what will happen in the future as anything is possible and therefore it’s important that he saves and encourages the young generation to also invest in a policy from Sacos.
Yves was still a baby, at only 1-year-old, when his father, Mr Denis Antoine, bought him his first life assurance plan (a Sacos Junior Assurance Plan) back in 2002. “ I had just started to work and Yves’ mother was studying overseas and I didn’t know what could happen to me or his mother so I decided to buy the policy for Yves”. Mr Antoine did not tell his son about his life policy until he turned 18. Fortunately for Yves, who will be proceeding for his overseas training as soon as the current Covid situation permits, his policy will mature next year, in 2021, where he will get his full sum insured plus accrued bonuses accumulated over the term of his policy. He plans to use it as pocket money whilst overseas so that he does not have to rely too much on his parents to send him money.
Yves Antoine is amongst the other 20,000 plus other policy holders who have made the right decision and invested in a life assurance with Sacos. Ms Jennifer Morel the CEO of Sacos presented Yves with his prize in the presence of Mrs Charmayne De Commarmond the Head of Life Department at Sacos and his father and mother and little brother.