News & Notices
- A small interview with Mrs. Charmayne de Commarmond, the head of Life Insurance at Sacos
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (April 2021)
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Tree Planting Activity
Today’s tree planting activity initiated by the staff of Sacos to commemorate the company’s 40th anniversary was another successful event.
Every year for the Sacos anniversary, the staff of Sacos carry out a series of activities where they dedicate their time and effort to give a little back to the community. This year, given that it is a special anniversary – 40 year anniversary – staff wanted to contribute towards something that will last forever – something that will grow with the company for another 40 years, and another 40 after that. We wanted to contribute towards the health of our environment, given that our health depends on it. Be it for our own personal well-being or the health of the country’s economy, which Sacos as a key player in the insurance sector depends on for its business. We believe planting trees is one of the most important things we can do to contribute to the health of our environment. Hence the tree planting initiative of today.
Sacos also took the opportunity to donate some forestry tools to SNPA which will assist in this important work they are doing. After the small ceremony the group then proceeded to the actual task as hand where 4 x 40 (160) endemic plants of “bwad nat” and “fey latanier” were planted.
A big thank you to the SNPA for making this event possible and a success and we wish them all the best in all their future efforts in keeping our environment healthy.
A big thank you also to our friends over from the Outsiders volleyball team who joined forces with the staff of Sacos in this important initiative today.
We look forward to carry out many more of such “green initiatives” in the future. #sacoshereforyou