News & Notices
- A small interview with Mrs. Charmayne de Commarmond, the head of Life Insurance at Sacos
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (April 2021)
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Notice To All Sacos Clients & The General Public
Sacos wishes to advise all its clients and the general public that as of Monday 4th of May 2020 its Victoria and Praslin Offices’ opening hours will be back to normal 8:30am to 4:00pm.
Our Providence Office will resume operation as of Monday 18 May 2020.
We encourage you to continue to make your payments directly in our accounts at your convenience (from your home or from your office) at any time using electronic payment facility. Visit our website payment page (www.sacos.sc/payment-options/) for the various payment options.
You can also access our other online facilities from our www.sacos.sc where you can:
- Request a quote for all our products;
- Download all our proposal forms, complete and email to us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Download all our claims forms and email to us at email@example.com;
- Use our online calculators for some of our Life product.
We can also be reached on the following:
- Telephone: 4295000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: 2660950 (enquiries)/2660948 (general insurance)/2660973
We will continue to monitor the situation and encourage you to keep yourselves updated on our latest news and updates by visiting our website (www.sacos.sc) and following us on our Facebook page (Sacosgroup).
We would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience that we may have caused in the past 3 weeks where we were not operating at our full capacity and thank all our clients for their understanding and count on your continued cooperation in the coming weeks as we continue to observe social distancing, for the benefit of both our clients and staff, in line with the guidelines issued by the Public Health Authority.