News & Notices
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
Further to Department of Health of Seychelles’ directives of Tuesday 7th April 2020, Sacos wishes to advise that as of Thursday 9th April 2020, our Victoria and Praslin Oﬃces will be open for WALK-IN CLIENT FOR GENERAL INSURANCE ONLY between 8.30.a.m.-11.30 a.m:
Clients can however call us or make use of our e–channel facilities for their Life and also General insurance needs between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday as per below:
- Personal Insurance: 4295000/2660976 / 2660977 / 266098
- Commercial (Business) Insurance: 4295000 / 2660978 / 2660979
- Praslin Oﬃce
- 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.: 4232466
- 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.: 2511275
- Contact: 4295000 / 2660981 / 2660982
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment Enquiry: Mobile/Whatsapp: 2660948
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Business application/queries:2660970/2660949
- Existing Customers: 4295034
- Premium Payment or refund: 2660973
- Queries about Survival/Maturity/Death/TPD: 2660971/2660972
- Other queries: 2660970/2660949
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to apply health and safety practices during the branch operating hours. we encourage you to make use of our digital channels on our website www.sacos.sc, where you will also ﬁnd the diﬀerent ways to make payments electronically. Please also follow us on Facebook @SacosInsuranceGroup for information update.
We thank you for your understanding and we apologize for delays in our services as a result of our team working from home.