News & Notices
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
Friday, 29 November 2019
Sacos is proud to be the main sponsor to the Cancer Association through K-Radio “Brave The Shave” event, which will be held on Praslin, Saturday 30th November 2019. Our employees continue to support the Cancer Association and its fight to find a cure against cancer and, in return, we are committed to continue giving back to this cause.
The Cheque Handling Ceremony was held at the Sacos premises on Thursday 28th November 2019 at 3.00pm with the presence of K-Radio and the Cancer Association representatives.
Sacos sponsored SCR 114,000.00 to the Cancer Association as it is committed to making the fight against cancer a priority among its plans. We believe that if one person can battle cancer, then an entire nation can rise up to defeat it. “Cancer is a tough disease which can affect anyone and It is one of the areas that we would like to contribute to, to ensure that everyone gets the necessary medical treatment” said Ms. Morel, CEO Sacos during the presentation. “We will do whatever we can to help as a company and we are happy to contribute to the cancer association as it’s a worthy cause” she concluded. On her part Mrs. Mrs Tasianna Bossy, the Chairperson for the Praslin branch of Cancer Concern Association, thanked Sacos for its contribution toward their cause “It is heartwarming to see that there are people who are still passionate about health and is committed to make a difference in the life of people in need” she said. “We are indeed so thankful of the generosity of Sacos and this contribution will help us to fulfil our dream project of the Hospice on Praslin”.
With the collaboration of partners, volunteers, and generous donors, Sacos is prepared to engage in this fight for as long as it takes to defeat this terrible disease.
We look forward to building mutually beneficial, ongoing relationships with the Cancer Association that continue to leverage our mutual strengths and provide strong benefits to all.
Sacos continues to follow one of its corporate values of being socially responsible by giving back to the community.