News & Notices
- A small interview with Mrs. Charmayne de Commarmond, the head of Life Insurance at Sacos
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (April 2021)
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Paquerette Lablache is the winner of the 2nd Sacos’ “great travel insurance giveaway” for 2019!
Friday 11 October 2019
At the beginning of July 2019, Sacos, in partnership with Air Seychelles, Avani & Berjaya, launched its’ second “Great Travel Insurance Giveaway” promotion for customers purchasing a Travel Insurance Plan between 1st July and 1st September, with the aim of raising awareness on the importance of getting a Travel Insurance Cover when travelling overseas, whether for business or leisure. Having a Travel Insurance has become an essential part of travelling. It not only acts as a safety net against the risk of incurring unforeseen medical expenses but also safeguards against other travel related emergencies that could spoil a person’s trip such as trip delays, loss of passport or luggage, and many more.
The lucky winners of our second promotion received their prizes today, Friday 11th October at Sacos Head Office and Ms. Paquerette Lablache walked away with the Star-prize of a return ticket to South Africa, which was presented by Ms. Brigitte Appoo, Head of Sales at Sacos & Ms. Elsie Hurst, Corporate Relations Manager of Air Seychelles who co-sponsored the ticket. Ms. Lablache understands the benefits and protection that the Travel Insurance can offer during an overseas trip and for the last 2 years, she always ensures that she purchase her travel insurance from Sacos. Indeed, she stated, “nowadays it is becoming very tough when you travel, as you can be involved in any accidents. You are leaving your family behind and you do not know what can happen to you while you are travelling, it is therefore very wise to take the travel insurance to feel secure.” “People should not think twice to purchase the Travel Insurance!” she continued, “ I am very happy and feel very secured and safe when I purchase my Travel Insurance from Sacos”
The other winners of the promotion were: Ms, Emmelyn Porice, who won a night stay on Half Board at Berjaya Praslin Beach, Ms. Richelle Jean, who won a one night stay at on BB at Avani Resort & Spa, and Ms. Valerie Ah-Weng who won dinner for two sponsored by Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort.
“We are happy that through our promotions travellers are becoming more conscious and appreciate the need for them to take insurance cover when they travel” said Ms, Morel, CEO of Sacos “ I would encourage others to ensure they are protected when they travel – after all one never knows what can go wrong” she continued. “We will continue to provide our clients the protection needed, in partnership with Mapfre, our internationally renowned insurance partner, which operates worldwide and therefore provides immediate assistance for our client, wherever they are” she concluded.
Since January this year we have had three lucky travellers who have won return tickets in our “great travel insurance giveaway” as well as other prizes and that included return ticket to Mauritius, Sri Lanka, and South Africa.
To encourage more people to take a travel insurance, Sacos is very happy to announce our next travel promotion, which will run for the period 12th September to 18th December 2019 with the prize giving taking place on 23rd December just in time for the festive season. To encourage travellers to protect themselves when travelling, all individuals who purchase their travel insurance with Sacos during that period, whether travelling for leisure, business or studies will go into the draw and have a chance to win the following:
- A return Ticket to Dubai + SCR 5,000.00 Allowance,
- One night for two on Half-Board at Silhouette Hilton La Briz Island Resort and Spa,
- A Voucher for a Dinner at La Scala Restaurant amounting SCR 2,000.00.
The Sacos Travel Insurance covers medical and emergency assistance expenses up to USD 100,000.00, offers a return ticket and accommodation for a family member to your holiday destination in case of hospitalization, and it covers trip delays, loss of passport or luggage, as well as legal defence, thus providing a worry-free trip for the travellers.
Visit our branches at Victoria, Praslin & Providence for your travel insurance or contact us on 4295000 or visit our website
https://www.sacos.sc/here-for-you/travel-insurance/ for a quote or for more information.
Sacos Here for you.
Public Relations and Marketing Manager
Sacos Insurance Group
T 429 5000