News & Notices
- A small interview with Mrs. Charmayne de Commarmond, the head of Life Insurance at Sacos
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (April 2021)
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Taking care of our people! Sacos organises outing for the elderly
On Saturday 24th August Sacos organised an outing for the residents of the elderly Home at Anse Etoile. The aim of the event was to provide a memorable day and an opportunity for the elderly to enjoy themselves in a stress free environment outside their residence, as some have not been able to go out of their home for a couple of years. The event was grounded in culture and provided a catalyst for the elderly to reminisce the good old days.
The event was organized in phases, the first phase being a road trip from the home throughout the northern region of the island from Anse Etoile through Glacis and Beau-Vallon to Victoria. The participants were excited to view the outside world beyond the home. With a smile plastered on their face, the elderly crafted the journey to Domaine de Val des Prés Craft village, where they had a chance to explore the village to their heart’s content. The village excursion also provided an opportunity for the elderly to stretch their legs and rejuvenate after an extensive trip.
At around midday the elderly made their way to the Ballet residence for a private lunching hosted by Mrs. Ballet. The attendees were greeted with welcome drink made from freshly squeezed fruit. During lunch time the attendees were spoiled for choice, as an array of Creole dishes were served as the “pièce de résistance” accompanied by traditionally made desert. As the afternoon progressed, Mrs. Ballet had a few surprises up her sleeve, whereby a symphony of traditional melody was played much to the elderlys’ amusement. From there on the festivities only flourished as the attendees danced the “Kanmtole” as if their feet had a mind of their own. As the event drew to a close the participants were served lemon grass tea to quench their thirst.
To conclude the day, all the elderlies received a gift basket from Sacos, while other participants received memorabilia as a token of our appreciation, after which farewells were exchanged and the elderly made their way back to the home. Sacos remains a major supporter of the pillars of the community and enjoyed sponsoring the event.
Sacos Here for you.
For more information, please contact:
Public Relations and Marketing Manager
Sacos Insurance Group
T 429 5000