News & Notices
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
Friday, 30 August 2019
On Wednesday 21st August, Sacos participated in the ESA expo and exhibition, offering a special package tailored for businesses registered under ESA. The package consisted of various insurances that cater for any eventuality that a business might face in the unforeseeable future. These included Employers liability, loss of profit, Personal accident cover and so much more.
During the expo the Sacos sales team had the opportunity to interact with some of the more prominent local Small business entrepreneurs such as Mr. Mustafa Bristol and Mrs. Johanna Didon. During Mr. Bristol’s deliberation, he clearly pointed out that businesses face many challenges. Whilst this is the case, Sacos’ policies provide a safety net to mitigate some of the risks associated with businesses. “Sacos supports ESA’s mission to instigate Seychelles business environment by protecting the investments of our entrepreneurs” said Mrs. Brigitte Appo, Head of Sales.
The event also provided an avenue for Sacos to market and educate the general public about its products and its numerous benefits. Many people were very interested by Sacos’s life insurance plans and housing insurance.
Sacos wishes all entrepreneurs, a happy entrepreneur month and to never give up the fight, as nothing worthwhile is ever easy.