News & Notices
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
Tuesday, 20 August 2019
In its drive to increase customer awareness about the financial benefits and protection provided by our different life and general insurance products, Sacos brought its roadshow to Providence industrial area on Wednesday 14th August. The Sacos sales team and agents engaged with both individuals, at the Sacos kiosk which was located outside the Sunny Taste restaurant and to the business community of Providence through their door to door visit.
To commemorate the event and as part of its 39th anniversary, Sacos offered various discounts to new clients including a 15% discount on householders & personal accident insurance, 20% discount for new motor comprehensive insurance as well as 15% discount for small business insurance.
The roadshow was an opportunity for people from all walks of life to become accustomed to Sacos insurance products and for many who were not aware of the different benefits of our various insurance products. It was an opportunity for open-dialogue with the Sacos representatives to answer all of their queries and clear their doubts. “People appreciated us coming out to meet them, since most do not have time in their busy schedule to come to our office for simple enquiries. The comments were encouraging and as such we will continue our efforts to go out and meet customers,” said Brigitte Appoo, Head of Sales.
Watch our Facebook page for our next roadshow near you to acquire more information about our products.
Sacos Here for you.
For more information, please contact:
Public Relations and Marketing Manager
Sacos Insurance Group
T 429 5000