- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
Saturday, 15th June 2019
The Seychelles Hospitality and Tourism Association (SHTA) has organized this initiative with the Seychelles Sustainable Tourism Foundation (SSTF) in order to encourage ecofriendly and sustainable practices. A green initiative that we have fully supported with our participation as volunteers to clean up the historical sites in Victoria.
A team of 6 SACOS staffs were posted at the National Museum to clean up the entire area and to explain and raise awareness of the effects of littering, which is illegal and an issue that Seychelles is still facing. SACOS has an important role to play in promoting a green outlook in the local community, and in becoming more environment-friendly. We have already taken several steps to embrace digitalization and this shall lead to numerous benefits for us and our customers, such as improving operational efficiency, enhancing customer experience, and adopting sustainable business practices.
We will continue contributing to environmental, social and economic sustainability and provide our continuous support to the Seychelles Hospitality and Tourism Association in their future green projects.
Sacos Here for you.
For more information, please contact:
Public Relations and Marketing Manager
Sacos Insurance Group
T 429 5000