News & Notices
- A small interview with Mrs. Charmayne de Commarmond, the head of Life Insurance at Sacos
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (April 2021)
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
14 Months old Hakeem Labrosse is the winner of Sacos Life Insurance Promotion!
Since its inception, Sacos has been providing life insurance as a savings and protection plan for clients of all age group and over the past 5 years we have paid over SCR200 million in claims and maturity benefits to our clients. To ensure that a greater proportion of the population of Seychelles understands our various life insurance plans and how it will benefit them, we have since 2018, embarked on a sensitisation campaign. We have carried out road shows, stationed mobile information desks and launched ongoing competitions, including reward programmes. In April, we awarded a number of prizes to new Life Assurance policyholders who purchased a policy from February to end of March 2019. The policyholders were entered into a draw to win a night for two on full board basis at Hilton Seychelles, La Briz Resort & Spa and other Sacos vouchers. 14 months old Hakeem Labrosse was the winner of the Star Prize! His mum, Julia William had purchased the Junior plan for her son from Mr. Kevin Ally, a long standing Sacos agent. “I opted for the Junior Plan for Hakeem as I wanted a security for his future giving him the protection in case of anything happening to me” said a jubilant Julia, “I would encourage other parents to follow suite, since it will be beneficial for their children’s future” she added.
Winners of our April Life promotion draw.
Our winner’s mother was clear on the timing and reason for purchasing the Sacos Junior plan for her son, however what we have learnt in our time on the road: when it comes to life insurance, the majority of people are not sure when is the best time to get it! Because we have a diverse range of plans, some people are also not sure which plans to select or which plans are most suited to their needs.
But here’s the thing – no matter what life stage you’re at, life insurance can provide reassurance for whatever the future holds. Seasoned professionals, retirees, fresh graduates can all find a plan tailored to their needs. Life insurance policies are so versatile!
There are so many ways in which a life insurance can be beneficial. For example, it is one of the easiest ways to build your net worth. It guarantees a large sum pay-out at the end of the maturity. By purchasing a 20-year life insurance, you can easily end up with SCR1 million in the bank if you purchase the right policy. If that’s the case, you might want to consider investing in a policy like Endowment Assurance Plan.
If you are a homeowner and considering upgrading your home contents or renovating your house, money received from survival benefits at different intervals from your assurance plan could come in very handy. In these instances, Sacos Exclusive Plan, Sacos Special Plan and Special Endowment Assurance Plan are all ideal.
If you are a parent, you are no doubt looking to give your child a leg up in life. Having an advantage in the future may allow your children to have a smoother transition into adulthood. The sum assured they get at maturity from Sacos Junior Plan and Sacos Education Plan can be used as a deposit for their first house/apartment, the purchase of their first car or contribution towards their preferred university of choice. The possibilities are endless!
There are a lot of scenarios in which a life insurance will come in handy. In the unfortunate event of losing a loved one, you may be the beneficiary of the policy which will help to make up for the loss of income. The point remains that all of our life insurance policies have been specifically tailored to provide you with the peace of mind you deserve, knowing that money would be available to protect your family, estate and lifestyle in a number of ways.
Our Life insurance product, is designed to provide you with the opportunity to tuck away your money for the long term, minimising your ability to withdraw easily at will and therefore providing you with the financial discipline to be able to achieve your financial goals for you and your family. Should you encounter some hardships or your plans have to materialise before the target date, you can borrow a certain amount of your sum assured at very competitive interest, before the maturity date, subject to conditions.
The important secret to a well-compensating life insurance policy is to start on a plan as early as you can. The earlier you start, the more affordable it becomes and the bigger your return on investment, so contact our staff today on 4295000, visit us at Maison Esplanade or talk to our agents to start your new life insurance plan.
You can also visit our website ( https://www.sacos.sc/here-for-you/life-assurance-plans/ where you can learn about all our life insurance plans as well as calculate your premium to be paid for some of the plan),
Sacos… here for you.