News & Notices
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
International Sales & Business Seminar
Two members of our CRM team, Tania Padayachy and Sabrina Domingue, attended a 2-day seminar on International Sales and Business at the Guy Morel Institute in collaboration with Vimentis Seychelles on 15th & 16th February. The seminar focused on transforming participants into confidant entrepreneurs and sales people, and devising ways for optimizing sales performances. The seminar was conducted by a number of successful international entrepreneurs who undoubtedly added significant values to the participant learnings.
Tania and Sabrina acknowledge the learning benefits of that seminar and recommend similar exposure for other team members with the possibility of further learnings. They are looking forward to share the professional gains with their team members and incorporate them into their practices.
The seminar also provided the opportunity to develop our professional network
Head of PR and Communications
Sacos Insurance Group
T 429 5000