News & Notices
- A small interview with Mrs. Charmayne de Commarmond, the head of Life Insurance at Sacos
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (April 2021)
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
Monday 4 February 2019
The last lucky winners for 2018 Motor Full Comprehensive promotion collected their prizes today at the Sacos head office. In total Sacos has awarded six customers with their annual premium for the year for 2018 and 54 others have collected tokens from Sacos for being loyal customers. It is to be noted that our winners come from all walks of life. Some have been with us for over 30 years and others for as little as one year!
Our star prize winner for December is Ms. Bettyna Talma! Overwhelmed and surprised she is happy to have her full motor comprehensive insurance taken care of for the year. Her mother, Ms. Linda Julienne proudly collected the prize on her behalf. Ms. Talma says she was “pleasantly surprised” when we called her to inform of the good news. Our other prize winners are Ted Barbier, Kevin and Lyne Bonte, Geetha Dsouza, Travis Servina, Dave Gabriel, Brigitte Lesic, Telfred Morel, Dorine Suzette and Michelle Beaufond. They all walk away with Sacos branded gift packs.
With the smiles and appreciation shown by our customers each time we have done the draws, we have decided to continue with our promotion for 2019. This year we will do quarterly draws in March, June, September and December. Apart from winning back the premium for their motor full comprehensive insurance we will add surprise gifts for each draw. “The idea is that we want to keep showing our appreciation to our customers. Our promotions not only reward our customers but also keeps educating about the need to stay safe and protect the whole family. A good majority of car accidents are reported each year and we would like our customers to be able to ensure that their mind is at ease should anything happen to them,” says CEO, Ms. Jennifer Morel.
To all our star prize winners; Mervin Florentine, Eric Confait, Jeffrey Fanchette, Pauline Delorie, Marlene Alcindor and Bettyna Talma; thank you all for your support and keep following the progress of the company with many new exciting promotions to follow.
So, in order not to be disappointed in 2019, pay your Motor Full Comprehensive insurance with Sacos.
Sacos here for you!
For more information, please contact:
Head of PR and Communications
Sacos Insurance Group
T 429 5000