News & Notices
- A small interview with Mrs. Charmayne de Commarmond, the head of Life Insurance at Sacos
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (April 2021)
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
Friday, 14 December 2018
Travelling in December or in first quarter 2019?
Want to have peace of mind from eventualities and avoid huge medical bills in case of an accident while travelling?
Want to stand a chance to win a return ticket to Colombo or other fantastic prizes!
During this festive season when everyone is realising their yearlong dream of traveling abroad, Sacos has you in mind with our Travel Insurance promotion!
From 17 December 2018 to 31 January 2019, anyone who purchases a travel insurance with Sacos will enter a draw to win fantastic prizes sponsored by our partners which includes:
- Our star prize: Return ticket to Colombo on Sri Lankan Airlines.
- One night for two on bed and breakfast at Avani.
- Dinner for 2 in Parrot Restaurant at Berjaya Beau Vallon Beach Resort.
- Buffet Dinner for 2 at Island Trader Restaurant, Coral Strand.
- Set menu dinner for 2 at Mahek, Coral Strand.
- Starfish Excursion for 2 persons by Creole Travel Services.
All that is required is to bring your ticket and passport at any of our Sacos offices and your travel insurance is done instantly.
Our travel insurance cost starts from as low as SCR260 for 7 days travel and varies according to your destination, age and length of stay. With Sacos Travel insurance you will benefit from:
- 24 hours Worldwide personal assistance service
- Coverage for up to USD 100,000 for medical and Emergency Assistance on our world-wide package
- From US$450 for Emergency Dental Care
- Return ticket + Accommodation for a family member to your holiday destination in case of your hospitalisation
- US$35,000 in case of accidental death while travelling in Public transport on Europe and worldwide cover
- Coverage of US$ 2,000 for trip cancellation or curtailment on our world-wide package
- Coverage for Losses and delays
- Legal Defence and up to US$200,000 for Personal Civil Liability on our World-wide package
“Travel insurance is not a luxury, nor is it something to decide on solely by price, you should compare the benefits and reimbursement limits for common claims like medical expenses, trip cancellations, flight delays and baggage theft and/or damage,” says Ms. Flona Vidot, GM, General, “It is very affordable and we encourage everyone to call in and get a quote. You won’t be disappointed and you can travel with peace of mind.”
So, hurry and purchase your travel insurance with Sacos and stand a chance to benefit from some exciting prizes! Visit us or call us today on 4295000.
Sacos Here for you.
Terms and Conditions apply*
For more information, please contact:
Head of PR and Communications
Sacos Insurance Group
T 429 5000