- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
To new beginnings…
Wednesday, 17 October 2018
It is with much pride that Sacos opened its doors to welcome clients at its new headquarters at the Maison Esplanade on Francis Rachel Street on Monday 15th October, 2018. This is in line with our strategy to revamp our image and give our customers a new improved service delivery in the central business area of Victoria.
The new office inspires a fresh new modern look which is welcoming for all Sacos visitors. The new brand resonates throughout the offices! The ground floor is an open planned space which provides a one stop shop for customers. All main customer services are located together on the ground floor, for convenience and ease of business. Our back office and management offices are located on the first and second floor of the building.
“The layout of our new office ensures the professionalism we want to instil; providing customers a better quality service on the ground floor, while ensuring that our staff are equipped and better able to deliver and exceed the expectations of our customers”, says CEO, Ms. Jennifer Morel.
The first customers to be served were Ms. Jessy Leon and Mr. Antoine Danny Cesar. Generally, customers seem to be quite satisfied with the new premises. Stephanie & Lesley who have been customers of Sacos for 24 years are quite happy, “it looks really nice compared to Sacos Tower” says Stephanie. They are also glad that all main services are located on one floor. Lindy Delpeche, was also “pleasantly surprised” and loves the new look. She has been a customer with Sacos for 20 years. Our customers are looking forward and are eager to see the positive changes happening at Sacos.
Despite the hustle and bustle of the first day, the expected little hick ups were ironed out and staff efficiently attended to customers. Our customers were quite understanding and business carried on as usual. The staff were quite eager to provide a good service and get acquainted with their new environment. “It is spacious and brings a fresh feel to how we do business; I like it,” says Anna Payet, Agency Manager for Life Assurance. Our smiling receptionist, Magdalena is also pleased with the new settings and says, “so far everything is running smoothly and our customers are appreciating it!”
Sacos still aims at keeping a branch of service at Sacos Tower. The office will be located on the ground floor and will cater for personal motor insurance, claims logging and life Assurance, thus increasing our branch network to 4; including Providence at the Greencorner building on Mahe and at Horizon Complex at Baie St. Anne on Praslin.
For more information, please contact:
Head of PR and Communications
Sacos Insurance Group
T 429 5000