News & Notices
- A small interview with Mrs. Charmayne de Commarmond, the head of Life Insurance at Sacos
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (April 2021)
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Sacos rewards new Junior and Education Plan Promotion winners!
Friday, 5 October 2018
This Friday afternoon 5th October, there was a buzz at the Sacos Tower, as eager young children waited to claim their prize for the Junior and Education promotion.
In July, Sacos launched an awareness campaign for the Junior and Education plans. We wanted to remind customers that Sacos has products for all family members. Our children are our greatest assets and we want them to benefit from a bright future. These plans have been created exactly for this. We want to give you the opportunity to give your children a head start on their life long journey.
From the list of 31 new Junior and Education plan policy holders between 1st July to 15th September, ten lucky winners were picked. The first 3 winners were: Austin Victor, Kellie Joubert and Rhianon Spiro respectively and they won:
Other prize winners are: Jayden Bamboche, Abigail Simeon, Eli Bibi, Benjamin Philoe, Ranni Rachel, Darion Adrien and Silvio Huges Brown.
The winners were very happy and excited to collect their prize and we were happy to see the smiles on their little faces as their proud parents looked on.
When asked how they she felt about receiving a prize, Rhianon said she was “very happy”, she didn’t expect it. Her mother Clarence Spiro was also very happy and surprised considering that she had just taken a Sacos Junior plan in July for her daughter. “I would like to encourage more people to take a policy for their children,” said Mrs. Spiro.
Of course we could not have done this without our loyal partners, namely Millie Dou, Nessa’s Corner, Chrihorls Inflatables, Chanterelle, Sweet Occasions, Baby Mama and DIY to whom we are very grateful. They have provided our winners with vouchers for clothes, toys, books and cakes.
The Sacos Junior and Educational Plan entail the following key features:
Sacos Junior Plan
- Pays full sum assured with bonuses to the child when they reach 18,19,20 or 21
- Covers both the parent and the child’s lives
- Sacos waives oﬀ all future premiums in the event of death / Total permanent disability of the parent
Sacos Education Plan
- Pays 10% of sum assured every year in the last 5 year of the policy
- Pays 50% of the sum insured + bonuses upon maturity
- Pays full sum assured upon death/Total permanent disability
If you have taken a plan yet for your child, let Sacos help make your child’s dreams come true. Call us on 4295000 or one of our agents (https://www.sacos.sc/about-us/local-agents/)
Sacos, here for you.
For more information, please contact:
Head of PR and Communications
Sacos Insurance Group
T 429 5000