News & Notices
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Sacos Rewards 3rd Winner of our Motor Private Comprehensive Promotion!
Thursday 20 September 2018
In line with our motto, “Here for you!” and to reward our customers for choosing Sacos, we have, since June 2018 been running the Full Comprehensive Motor Insurance promotion where by every month since July, 1 lucky customer wins back their annual premium and therefore gets one-year free insurance, while 9 others wins Sacos motor related branded giveaways.
Our last 2 winners have won a total of SCR14,500 and we are proud to announce Mr. Jeffrey Fanchette as our Star prize winner for the end of August Draw. Mr, Fanchette, who has been a customer of Sacos for 5 years, wins back SCR6103! “I was shocked,” said Mr. Fanchette when asked of his first reaction, “I appreciate what the company is doing and I would encourage others to join Sacos”.
Our other winners for the August draw are: Jane Hardy Crawford, Bernadette Naidoo, Vivianne Barr, Philomena Mellon, Johny Florentine, Jesner Barbe, Didier Racombo, Nelda Boniface and Yuvachitran Vinayagamurthy. They walk away with; First Aid Kits, Emergency Tool kits, car phone chargers which double as a glass breaker, sun shades, sun screens, neck cushions and a stool set.
Our Promotion has received great feedback from our customers and we are therefore very happy to announce that we will be extending the promotion for a further 3 months, with the next draw to take place on 31st October 2018. All existing and new Taxi operators who has a full comprehensive cover with us will also be able to participate in the draw with a change for them to also win-back their annual insurance premium, of up to SCR30,000.
Our ongoing campaign also serves as a reminder of the importance of Comprehensive Motor Insurance, which provides additional coverages, over and above third party cover and thus serves as a security net should you encounter any accidents. With Sacos Motor Comprehensive Insurance, your mind is put at ease for both your security and that of your passengers as well as protect your investment in your vehicle and helps out with the huge costs that are associated with an accident.
“We want to continue encouraging our patrons to trust in our service and we would like to say thank you to you all for your continued support” said Ms. Jennifer Morel, Ceo of Sacos. “We appreciate your loyalty and we always welcome prospective customers to Sacos and this is why we are extending our promotion until December 2018,” she continued.
For more information about our Motor and other insurance plans, please visit www.sacos.sc follow on facebook @Sacos Insurance Group, visit us at our Victoria, Providence or Baie St. Anne Branch or contact us on 4295000.
For more information, please contact:
Head of PR and Communications
Sacos Insurance Group
T 429 5000