- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Sacos Sports Day 2018
Wednesday 12 September 2018
On Saturday 8 September, as part of our 38 anniversary celebration, Sacos employees met at Cable & Wireless’ Exile’s Club for its Annual Sports Day event.
Three teams challenged each other in various activities, including Volley-ball, petanque, domino, relay races, obstacle race, football penalty shootout and darts.
“At Sacos, we believe in team building and our company’s sports day event is a great way of getting everyone together in a different atmosphere away from the usual office to build strong relationships between colleagues,” said Jean Raguin, General Manager, Human Resources.
For the first time in our history of sports day, all the three team, Team Red, Team Green and Team Yellow finished with the same points in the final table.
For Nathasia Meriton, Financial Decision Support (far left, bottom row), this was only her second Sacos Sports Day as a staff member. “It was fun! I got to mingle with staff I don’t often interact with, especially the new comers in other departments. This facilitates building a better work relationship with my fellow staff members, and therefore build a more fluid and easier professional rapport at work. We should definitely do this more often, at least another one before the year ends!”
For more information, please contact:
Head of PR and Communications
Sacos Insurance Group
T 429 5000