- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
Mervin Florentine is the first winner of the Sacos promotion “Win back your motor insurance”. The winner received a cheque for SCR4,410, equivalent to an annual premium on a full comprehensive motor insurance with Sacos Insurance Group.
“I was shocked! I have insured my car with Sacos for 4 years now, and I will probably be insuring my house with them once it is completed. I look forward to participating in other promotions and competitions with Sacos.” Said Mr. Florentine.
Sacos launched the promotion in May announcing that its clients will stand a chance to win back their annual premium paid on their full comprehensive motor insurance. One winner will be selected from a draw taken during the months of June, July and August.
“We launched this promotion as a way to say thank you to our loyal customers and to welcome new ones on board”. Jennifer Morel, CEO of Sacos Insurance Group commented. “Since last year, we have broadened our marketing strategies to reach out to new customers across different brackets. We are planning to roll out more exciting promotions in the future and we hope to see a positive impact”.
Participants are eligible for this promotion if they have a full comprehensive private motor insurance that is in-force prior to the draw date for the particular month. In addition to the star prize, 9 other clients won gift prizes as part of the promotion. These included breakdown tool kits, first aid kit, car phone charger with window glass breaker, windscreen cover, portable stools, neck cushion etc.
The third prize winner, Rousel Boniface, was very happy with his gifts. “I wasn’t expecting such a thing. I never realised it was a true thing until finally it came true today. I have been insured with Sacos for over 20 years, since my first car! I think it’s a very good initiative, for all insurance clients, to give them an opportunity to do business with Sacos in the future. I think it’s a very good idea.”
Meanwhile, 8th prize winner Rita Charles also expressed her delight. “I was very surprised! I have been with Sacos for some time. I’ve had my car since 2013, but since before that, I also have my house and life insurance with them.”
All customers meeting the requirements of the promotion will have a chance to win-back their insurance premium in July and August. Sacos has reminded customers to renew their motor insurance within the promotional period to be eligible for the draw and has further encouraged new customers to get on board by purchasing their motor insurance within the promotional dates.