News & Notices
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Cecile Boniface – winner of joint AirSeychelles – Sacos travel promotion
Cecile Boniface is the winner of the Joint Air Seychelles – Sacos travel promotion held during November and December 2017.
She won two return tickets to any regional Air Seychelles destination, USD400 in cash prize and three nights’ accommodation on Bed and Breakfast basis. She was presented with her prizes by Jennifer Morel, CEO of Sacos Insurance Group, who congratulated her on her win and Emilie Ernesta, Marketing Executive from Air Seychelles.
Sacos joined forces with Air Seychelles last year to raise awareness on the importance of travel insurance when travelling overseas. The promotion was held during November and December 2017 for all passengers travelling on Air Seychelles.
Travellers are reminded of the necessity of taking out a travel insurance when going overseas to cover themselves against the risks of exorbitant bills in case of an accident or falling whilst overseas, loss of passport or luggage, emergency dental care and repatriation in case of death, amongst many others.
Sacos aims to continue running similar promotions in future as part of its efforts to sensitise travellers and the general public on the importance of insurance.