News & Notices
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
Sacos Insurance Group announces the appointment of Jennifer Morel as CEO with effect from 1 December 2017. Ms Morel replaces the incumbent CEO, John Esther, whose contract runs out on 30 November 2017.
Ms Morel joins Sacos from the Financial Services Authority. She was appointed to the post of Chief Executive Officer of the Financial Services Authority in August 2014. Before joining the FSA, Ms Morel served as the Revenue Commissioner of the Seychelles Revenue Commission for four years; and as the Deputy-Governor of the Central Bank of Seychelles prior to joining the SRC. Ms. Morel has extensive experience within the financial services industry and holds a Masters degree in Banking and Finance.
“It is an exciting and unique opportunity to be entrusted to hold such a challenging position”, says Ms Morel.
John Esther who joined the company in December 2015 says, “I leave the role of CEO of Sacos with a great sense of accomplishment. It has been a very exciting, albeit very demanding, period as we have been able to steer Sacos through a number of significant strategic transformations, including rebranding and strengthening of internal controls and key processes.”
“The result is that Sacos is now well positioned to claim its rightful place as the insurer of choice in Seychelles. However, from a purely personal perspective, it is now time to take on a new challenge. I take the opportunity to wish Jennifer the very best and look forward to seeing Sacos grow even further during her tenure”.