- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
Sacos Insurance Group wishes to inform all its esteemed shareholders that the 2016 dividends will be paid in December 2017 following the Annual General Meeting to be held in the same month.
The delay in the AGM and subsequent payment of dividends compared to previous years is a result of the internal restructuring and significant changes in internal processes within Sacos Insurance Group and the modernisation of our financial reporting systems and associated processes, as we consolidate financial reporting to comply with the very high requirements of the International Financial Reporting Standards. This has regrettably caused a delay in the presentation of the audited financial statements and delayed our AGM.
Shareholders will be informed of the date of and venue for the upcoming AGM within the coming weeks. Notifications will be displayed on our website (www.sacos.sc), Facebook page and in the media.