News & Notices
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Sacos staff clean and paint President’s Village
11 October 2017
A team of workers from local insurance firm State Assurance Corporation of Seychelles (Sacos) gathered at the President’s Village at Port Glaud on Saturday to clean the premises, paint the building and had lunch with the children.
They also distributed ‘Sacos’ t-shirts to the residents of the village.
The activity forms part of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme where it gives back to the community.
It is also part of the company’s performance indicators where they encourage staff to undertake a minimum of eight hours community service.
Jeanine Lawen, a mother at the village, expressed her appreciation for the assistance given by Sacos.
“I want to say thank you for the generous help given to our children and to assist us in maintaining our place. The children also are very grateful as it will make them very happy to see their building with a fresh coat of paint and the surroundings very clean,” said Ms Lawen.
Among the staff was the company’s chief executive, John Esther, who was also very happy for Sacos to be able to make a difference in the village and the children’s lives.
He described the day spent with the children as a way to relieve stress as working in a company like Sacos can be quite stressful and demanding.
But this is not the first time Sacos engages in such CSR activities. Mr Esther explains:
“This forms part of our objectives to make sure we have an impact in the community so it can consider Sacos not only an insurance company but one which has a corporate responsibility programme where we make sure it touches the maximum number of people as possible at the end of the year,” said Mr Esther.
Mr Esther mentioned the various activities Sacos had been involved in in the past like at the North East hospital and where it has continuously sponsored sports teams like Premium Cobras (basketball), Premium Spikers (volleyball), Outsiders (basketball), swimming competitions every year and is contributing sponsorship to officials for the IOCC competition to be held in Seychelles soon.