News & Notices
- A small interview with Mrs. Charmayne de Commarmond, the head of Life Insurance at Sacos
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (April 2021)
- Sacos Board responds to The Independent article published on 08 February 2021
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (January 2021)
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (November 2020)
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our October Winner
- Stand to win the Star Prize of SCR10,000 OR 1 of the 10 SCR3000 in Sacos Life’ End of Year Lottery!
- Tender Sacos vehicles for sale (October 2020)
- 10 Sacos Household policyholders walk away with 4 years free home insurance cover each
- Congratulations to Yves Antoine our proud winner of the SCR150,000 Sacos Endowment Plan
- Motor Win Back Promotion – Our August Winner is Mr&Mrs Sanguillon!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Seychelles Swimming Association – Summer Swimming Training Camp
- Staff member Francis Nourrice and his Team have won the SeyPearl League
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria & Praslin Offices in View of COVID-19 Situation
- Notice – E-Channels for all your insurance needs
- Closure of Providence Branch
- Closure of La Digue Branch
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Victoria Office
- New Opening Hours for Sacos Praslin Office
- Notice to all customers from Sacos
- Sacos main sponsor to the Cancer Association for the Brave The Shave Event, Praslin, 30th november 2019
- Purchase your “Mortgage Life Insurance” with Sacos and stand a chance to win a return-ticket to Dubai and get free fire insurance for your house*!
- Sacos offers peace of mind for the small business entrepreneur at the ESA Expo
- Sacos Brings its Roadshow to Providence area
- Get a SCR200,000 life insurance policy for your child!
- Sacos participates at the hidden history of victoria “Redekouver Nou Zoli Lavil” Green Event
- International Sales & Business Seminar
- Sacos Rewards 6th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion for 2018!
- The Great Travel Insurance Giveaway! Friday
- Sacos Rewards 4th Winner of our Motor Full Comprehensive Promotion!
- Sacos Junior and Education Plans
- Sacos and the FIFA World Cup Finals
- Sacos “Exceeding Greatness” Awards
- Lucky Sacos client wins back his annual Motor Insurance Premium
- Dividend payments for Sacos shareholders to be paid in December
- Jennifer Morel appointed CEO of Sacos Insurance Group
- Fiona Port-Louis winner of Sacos’ October Travel Insurance promotion
Bernard Arnephy winner of August Travel Insurance promotion
Mr John Esther, presenting Mr Arnephy’s winning ticket to his broker Mrs Maggie Ahweng.
26 September 2017
Mr Bernard Arnephy is the winner of the August Travel Insurance promotion organised by insurance firm Sacos.
Mr Arnephy won a return ticket to Paris, which was collected by his broker Mrs Maggie Ahweng and presented by the CEO of Sacos Mr John Esther.
The presentation ceremony took place at the Sacos Tower yesterday morning in the presence of Sacos staff.
Sacos launched the promotion in August in celebration of its 37th anniversary. The contest was open for all clients purchasing travel insurance with the company during the month of August.
CEO Esther stated that the promotion enabled all travellers to buy a travel insurance when travelling.
“The promotion started in August to coincide with our 37th anniversary. We wanted to showcase that it is vital when travelling to have travel insurance in case of an emergency,” he said.
On behalf on his client, Maggie Ahweng stated that Mr Arnephy is really proud to have won the prize.
“As a broker I encourage each individual who travel to take a travel insurance to protect them in case of an emergency,” she said.
The promotion has been extended into September due to popular demand. There will be a further draw at the end of the month for clients who buy travel insurance with Sacos during the month of September.
Courtesy of Seychelles Nation